Thank you for considering Gold Security Group (International) Pty Ltd for your issuing body. Attached is the hard copy application form. The form should be filled in electronically and then printed off for submission.
Please follow the instructions below to successfully complete your application. All documentation must be either delivered or posted to our business premises.
- Fill in all sections using full names. Please write clearly. If you have a second or third name please ensure that you enter it in the appropriate location.
- Ensure that all fields marked with an asterix (*) are completed. These are mandatory fields.
- Addresses and dates must be supplied. If they are not supplied, the application will be suspended until the information is obtained.
- You must supply us with at least one phone contact
- Please fill in the employment details giving us the information for your current employer. Please note you cannot be issued with an MSIC unless you have an operational need in accordance with 6.07 (f) of the Regulations to hold your card and can prove this in the form of a letter from your employer, company you're contracted to or from a Port Authority. See page 7 for further details.
- Select the type of application you require as well as the validity period of the MSIC. Your options are:
- A two (2) year MSCI will expire 2 years after initial background check approval date. If the holder still requires the MSIC they will need to renew the MSIC and undergo a new background check.
- Cost $240 (incl GST).
- A four (4) year MSIC will expire 4 years after the initial background check approval date. This option caters for a second background check to be carried out at the end of the first 2 years. At the end of the four year period the cardholder will then renew the card if required.
- Cost $480.00 (incl GST).
- Select the certified documents to be supplied to support your application. CERTIFIED means Stamped, Signed and Dated by an authorised person which includes:
- A Justice of the Peace
- A Commissioner of Declarations
- A police officer of the rank of Sergeant and above
- A barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
- A principal of an Australian Secondary College, High School or Primary School
- A postal Manager
- A pharmacist
- A medical practitioner
- A bank manager
- An accountant who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Please select the operational needs that best suits your situation.
- Please indicate the main port for usage of your MSIC.
- Please sign and date the Acknowledgement. If the acknowledgement is not signed the application cannot be processed.
- Please supply a recent (less than 6 months old) colour passport size photograph. Please ensure that you are not wearing a hat or sunglasses. The photograph can be emailed to us at email@example.com
- Please fill out the checklist, making sure you sign and date it.
- If you are renewing your MSIC, please note that your old MSIC must be returned within 30 days of its expiry date. Failure to do so is breach of strict liability against the Regulations.
As an MSIC holder you have responsibilities and obligations that you continually need to meet in order to insure your MSIC is always current. The legislation relating to the MSIC scheme is the Maritime Transport and Offshore Facilities Security Regulations 2003 (MTOFSR 2003), the Maritime Transport and Offshore Facilities Security Act 2003 (MTOFSA 2003), The AusCheck Regulations 2007 and the AusCheck Act 2007.
For further information please contact the Identity Security Section within the Office of Transport Security at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on (08) 9443 9800 or alternatively any enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com.
All documentation needs to be posted to:
Gold Security Group (International) Pty Ltd
PO Box 809
BALCATTA, WA, 6914